Dame Tipping Church of England Primary School is situated in the village of Havering-atte-Bower. It has a very attractive outlook over farmland and countryside.
The present school building has been extended at various times since then. The school has close links with the parish church of St. John the Evangelist, reflected in its Voluntary Controlled status.
Dame Tipping C.E. Primary School caters for boys and girls between the ages of 4 and 11. It has the capacity for 105 pupils: 15 in each year group. The Reception class has 15 pupils and the rest of the school is organised into vertically grouped classes of 30: Class 1 and 2 , Class 3 and 4 and Class 5 and 6.
We encourage our parents to leave feedback on Parent View, an Ofsted website that shows reviews of UK schools.
The School Day
- Children can arrive from 8.30am, when there will be supervision and activities.
- Children can enter their classes from 8.45am.
- The bell goes at 8.55am and the register is taken at that time.
- Lunch for KS1 is from 11.50am-1.00pm
- Lunch for KS2 is from 12.15pm-1.00pm
- School finishes at 3.00pm for all children.
Promoting British Values
Please view our presentation on how we promote British Values at Dame Tipping – Click Here
Please read our recent successful SIAMS (Church of England) inspection.
Please take a look at our 2016 end of Key Stage results