The School Day
- Children can arrive from 8.30am, when there will be supervision.
- The school register is taken at 8.55am. The bell goes at 8.50am and children can enter their classes from then. Anyone arriving in class after 9.00am will be recorded as late.
- The school register closes at 9.15am. Anyone arriving after this time will receive a ‘U’ (Unauthorised) mark.
- The local authority will take action against parents where children are persistently late.
- Lunch for KS1 is from 11.50am-1.00pm
- Lunch for KS1 is from 12.15pm-1.00pm
- School finishes at 3.00pm for all children.
- Clubs finish at 3.50pm